Monday, April 5, 2010

Been too long

Sorry for going quiet. Been traveling for business. It has limited my opportunities for sex, but not eliminated them. But it did make it difficult to post about my exploits. I will try to add blog entries for some of the more interesting hookups.

One of my regular buddies might best be described as a personal sex toy. He's a recent college graduate, mid 20s with tight body, who has been my sexual servant for about three years. He doesn't live with me, but is generally at my beck and call. In January, his job temporarily moved him up north so he's been away for months. He came back to Atlanta last month. The day after he returned, we met up at Lenox Mall food court for lunch. He was so excited. I told him to wear warm up pants. He was hard when I got to the table. That's hard to hide in warm up pants.

We got our food and chatted while we ate. In the middle of our meal, I gave him a bag I brought with me and told him to take it to the restroom and follow the instructions inside. The note read, "Remove your underpants and leave them in this bag. Use the lube in the bag and insert this butt plug. Every step you take and every move you make will be a reminder that your boi pussy is all mine. Put your pants back on but remember your underpants stay in the bag. Return to the table."

He came back with a big smile and his hard dick showing through the bag. He tried to hide it behind the bag, but I took that from him. His underpants were in the bag as I told him to do. Through his smile he told me that I am evil. I can live with that. Of course, I asked him to go get me an extra napkin. Then I needed a fork. You get the idea.

We left the food court and walked around the mall for a bit. We slipped in one of the restrooms where I made him show me the butt plug. Just before we walked in the crowded Mac store, I asked him how long he thought his ass could take a pounding and let's just say he liked the thought. He was trying to hide the evidence of his excitement as best he could.

Once we arrived at my place, he knew the rules. He is never allowed to wear clothing in my house. So he removed his clothes immediately. I sat down and he came over and began nuzzling his head in my lap, telling me his body was mine, his mouth exists to pleasure me, his ass is my personal boi pussy. After a little teasing, I let him suck me. Then I made him beg. This went on for a bit. When i was ready, I blindfolded him (you know I love that) and led him to my bedroom. I removed the butt plug (at this point, it had been in his ass for at least 45 mins and I'm sure he was a bit sore). I tied his hands and teased him with my cock.

I fucked him for more than 30 minutes in a variety of positions. He broke a strict rule. He is not allowed to cum. Period. That little cunt came without touching himself. I had him on his stomach and I was fucking him deep from behind. Apparently he couldn't take it any more. He said something like, "Sir i'm very sorry but i just came." I thought he was lying. I rolled him over and he had shot a huge load. I was a little impressed, but also pissed off. I spanked his balls. I knew he was probably hurting at this point, but i turned him back over and fucked him hard. When I would get close, I'd pull out and reinsert the butt plug. I kept this up for another 30-45 mins. I finally blasted my load and reinserted the butt plug.

But I couldn't overlook his mishap. I had to punish him. So I jerked him off until he came again (not much cum this time) and spanked his balls. I repeated again. Very little cum. I started jerking him off again. Clearly he was miserable. I stayed with it for a while. He wasn't going to cum again but he was still hard (being mid 20s has some advantage). By this time, I was hard as a brink again and fucked him again.

I sent him home in a chastity device.

What a great day. I love my life.

1 comment: