Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hotel fun

Well, I've been traveling for business again. Several weeks of it. It cuts into my free time to post my exploits. So, I'll try to post a few of my best experiences over the last few months.

I have been in San Fran this week. As I type, I am in an airport on a layover, returning to Atlanta tonight. So, perhaps I'll have enough time to catch up on my email and blog posts.

Yesterday, I ended up with half a day of personal time to play in SF. Smile. A devil's playground for sure. So, I had a hotel room amidst a mecca of beautiful men. So, I put out a CL ad for a submissive. After exchanging a few emails, I arranged for a jock in his early to mid-20s to come over to the hotel. He seemed especially interested in serving and made it clear he loved to be used. I figure he is either college senior or perhaps grad student. Probably spends some time in a gym. He was in shape with some definition, but not a muscle builder. Dark hair. Smooth chest but hairy legs. He told me the only limits would be blood, permanent marks, and scat. Hey - I agree with him there. So, sounds like good find for me.

You know I like a little mystique and intrigue. So, the deal was he would arrive in the hotel lobby and text my cell phone for instructions. He didn't know it, but I was in the lobby to make sure he matched the pic he sent. Since I didn't share a pic back, he wouldn't recognize me. When I saw him, it was the same guy. Cute.

I sent him a text with instructions to go to my room number and that the door would be slightly ajar. I would not be inside. He was to enter, strip entirely, put the 'do not disturb' sign on the outer door knob and position himself on the bed face down and put on the blindfold mask and handcuffs I left behind. Once I saw the sign, I would enter.

I waited a few minutes and went up. The sign was there so I slowly walked in without saying a word. I just stood there for a few seconds to take in the view. He had following my instructions. There lay a beautiful, slim white boy face down on the bed. Nice bubble butt. Remember, at this point, he has read my stats in an email but he has not seen me. I love that he is entirely vulnerable at this point.

I climbed on the bed and ran my hands across his body. I stopped to squeeze those nice butt cheeks. I spread his legs to view that asshole. When I touched it with my finger, he whimpered a bit. He was so excited. His dick was hard as a brick. So was I.

I asked him what that asshole was good for. He told me "Only one thing. Making your dick happy." Now, he had won my heart. I turned him on his side so he could suck my dick while I played with his ass. I had brought a dildo and butt plug. And I had big plans for this kid. My intentions were not pure, and I don't think he cared. His weren't either. I used the dildo to open him up. I took it slow. Afterall, I had all afternoon and he couldn't go anywhere. Later I inserted the butt plug and took to playing with his dick. Edging him. Over and over. I was loving this. He was so horny already. It didn't take much to get him close. And then it was torture when I stopped. A few times I had to slap his balls to keep him from cumming. It worked like a charm. But I think he enjoyed that too. This kid was a dream come true.

After a while of amusing myself, I fucked him in every imaginable position. He loved it. I even took him to the window overlooking Union Square and he was facing out - no curtain. Of course, he couldn't see a thing. But, I guess a passerby could have seen his nude body. But I didn't care. He was my play toy for several hours.

Over a couple of hours, I came twice and tried a third time but just couldn't pull it off. Hey, I have limits. I didn't allow him to cum at all.

When I was done, I gave him final instructions and walked out. I told him to immediately dress without cleaning up and leave. He did. And, now I can't wait to get back to San Fran.

1 comment: