Wednesday, April 28, 2010

24 hours with a new servant

I'm still playing catch up with my blog entries. In January, I posted advertisements in several places to add a new sexual servant to my current stable of regulars. I got several responses and set up "interviews" with the handful I thought were the best fit. This blog entry is about one of those "interviews."

His name is Alex, and he made the final cut. Here's why.

Alex is a local graduate student. He's about 5'10", light tan, dark hair, dark eyes, runner build, naturally smooth. Attractive. Bright boy. Able to carry on good conversation (that's a bonus, but not a prerequisite). In his first email, he made it clear that he knows he is meant to serve. He loves it. He craves it. When asked about limits, he shared a few requests (which he called "respectful requests for consideration") but said he had no limits. He would submit himself to my will and decisions. I went through several scenarios to gauge his reaction. None of them seemed to phase him.

I am looking for a sexual servant who will be available to serve my whims and fantasies. While he wouldn't live with me, he would be available to me 24x7. I intend to be respectful of his school/work, but beyond that, I get priority. He was good with that. I explained that I may require him to spend a few hours with me, or over night, or several days. He was good with that. I explained that I intended to push his comfort zone, that I get a buzz from seeing him vulnerable to me. He was good with that. I couldn't seem to phase him at all.

So, I told him there would be a 24 hour test period. He would report to me at an agreed-upon date and time, and I would own him for the next 24 hours. Based on that, I would make my decision. He was willing.

So, in early February, he reported to my place at noon on a Saturday. He was prompt. He entered my house and without any reminder, he stripped. He remembered the rule that within my house, he must remain nude. He slipped up a little in the protocol that followed that, but it was insignificant (of course, I didn't let on to him - I punished him).

What he did not know is that I had planned a stress test for him - what I am now calling a ScavengASS Hunt (kindo like a scavenger hunt). Here's the way it worked. I had made arrangements with other people to put Alex in some difficult situations for the next 24 hours.

After arriving, I inspected him. Insisted on a few changes. But he had properly cleaned out his ass before arriving, as I had instructed. He completed the tasks I assigned him. I played with his dick, balls, and ass a little. He got hard pretty quick.

His first task was to go run a few errands for me. I texted him while he was out with his first test. He was to make his way to a local mall, go to a certain restroom and stall, strip, and wait for someone to walk up with a designated code word. He would let that person in and submit to them. I had arranged for a friend to be there and fuck him. Of course, I selected a restroom that gets little traffic and I was there watching from afar. He didn't see me. He did as told. My friend got to nut. Everyone was happy. He resumed my list of errands.

I texted him later to meet me at a restaurant for a bite to eat. While we were there, I told him I wanted him to get up and walk over to a certain man sitting alone and ask to sit beside him, tell him he looked like he could use a blow job. Of course, I had arranged for someone to do this, but Alex didn't know that and I did my best to make it seem spur of the moment. Alex turned white. He was afraid. But he did it. And, when the guy finished his meal, Alex followed him out to his SUV and gave him a blow job.

Another test involved going to a department store rest room and waiting for someone with another code word. This time, the "guest" lubed him and inserted a butt plug. I had told him there was no need to be especially cruel, but also no need to be gentle. Get the job done quickly. Alex was walking with a little limp in his step. But he took it like a servant should. And I was certainly enjoying it. That's what this is about anyway.

There were a number of other tests. But I had bigger plans for the night. I had arranged through CL ads for several tops to come over at different times through the night to use Alex. They were timed so that Alex could just about get to sleep when another guest would arrive for him to entertain. This went on much of the night. We did manage to end up with a few hours sleep. Despite the intensity of the day, Alex remained submissive and grateful and respectful.

The next morning there were a few more tests awaiting Alex. I had him post a CL ad under my supervision where his job was to get a few bottoms to come over and serve me in front of Alex. His job was to keep my dick wet and hard so I could fuck the other boys.

It was a great 24 hours. Alex was nervous and scared. He wanted to say no a few times, but he didn't. He expressed appreciation and told me repeatedly he wanted to bring me pleasure and would do whatever it took to fulfill that.

So, Alex was my choice for servant. He's still with me. We have agreed to commit to six months and then I will decide whether it will continue.

Since then, Alex has accompanied me on two weekend trips. He kept me entertained. I fucked him repeatedly both trips. I can't imagine a better travel partner. I sometimes have him serve my friends, or have him get another boy's cunt wet for my dick. I control when he cums and he wears a chastity device much of the time. I only let him cum when my dick is in his ass. I hope to get him to the point that he can't cum without a dick in his ass. Wouldn't that be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment