Saturday, May 1, 2010

Married guy needed a good boning

On a Sunday night in March, I posted a CL ad for some lunchtime fun that week. I knew I'd be working from home the first of that week and a lunchtime romp is easier to coordinate. That ad led to two encounters that week.

One of the respondents was available the next day. He was a college student in midtown and rode Marta to the nearest station. I picked him up. A cute black college boy. Small framed. Once he got in the car, I asked him to whip out his dick. Wow. It was pretty big. Of course, he wouldn't really need that - but I did enjoy playing with it in the car. Once we got to my place, I stood behind him and slowly removed his clothes. Once he was nude, he got shy and submissive. I love that. The more I touched him, the harder his big dick got. But he was there to get his ass worked out. While I was still standing behind him, he reached around and dropped my pants. I was hard as a brick myself. He started working his assets and soon he was using my dick to hump his ass cheeks. Nice.

We took it to the bed. The boy devoured my dick. He had class mid-afternoon and I had every intention of pounding him hard enough that he couldn't concentrate in his class. I told him to take a ride. He was a bit tight, so it took a bit to get him comfortable. But I was having a great time. The kid was so limber, I thought it would be fun to use him like a pretzel. So, I started switching up the positions. He was happy. I was happy. The world was at its best. I needed to get back to work and he had to return to school. So, I finished my work and carried him back to the Marta station. A good time was had by all.

The other serious respondent was a 25 year old married latin. It was a little challenging to coordinate a suitable time to meet, but we finally worked it out that Thursday. He was especially concerned that we be discreet. So, I met him at a parking deck near my house and picked him up. Nice body. He was nervous. His voice was cracking and he seemed a bit fidgety. He didn't want to kiss, but he loved cuddling. It seemed to calm his nerves. As he relaxed, I started removing his clothes. He was wet with pre-cum. And when he saw my dick, he locked his lips around it. (Hmm. He won't kiss, but he'll suck cock. Go figure.)

I prefer to fuck on the bed, but this day I made an exception. We never left my living room. I leaned him over my ottoman and fucked him from behind. Nice ass. He was moaning with pleasure. This husband loved dick in his ass. I put him on his back and pounded hard. We ended up in the floor, with him on his side and one leg in the air. I love that position. It allows me to probe deeper. Smile. It was hot. I've tried to hook-up with him several times since but we haven't been able to coordinate. But I enjoyed it so much, I think of it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment