Sunday, June 20, 2010

Another restaurant pick up

Well, you haven't heard from me for a little while. I have had great sex, but nothing to write about. Just the ordinary. Drop your pants. Bend over. Take it like a man whore. I blast like a volcano. So, instead of bore you with the details of the ordinary, I prefer to blog about my more exciting adventures. I've had a few in the last week and I will publish those over the next few days.

Last weekend I went to one of my favorite local Atlanta restaurants. When I walked in, I noticed a gorgeous guy in his mid 20s so I picked a table where I could get a good view. He was dark blonde, tall, and very attractive with a great smile. He was sitting with a small group. A couple of the folks at his table were older, so I'm guessing it was family.

A few of the times I took a look, I noticed him eyeing me. Not sure if he started watching me because he caught me watching him or not. But our eyes "caught" each other a number of times. His glances seemed friendly, so I smiled at him. He smiled back. It became a little bit of a flirt back and forth. I'm thinking, "Is this really happening?" I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained. He didn't seem angry, so why not see where it goes.

His group was about to leave. I wrote my number on a piece of napkin and one of the times he looked at me, I picked it up and motioned so he would know it was for him. If he was interested, he could pick it up. If he wasn't interested and was just teasing me, he could ignore it.

His group got up to leave. I was disappointed when he headed toward the door. But before he walked out, he turned around and came back to the table, fiddled with something on his table as if he had forgotten it. Then he walked by my table and picked up the piece of napkin. He didn't say a word. He just kept walking out.

Now I as excited. Got a hard on in the restaurant and had to sit there a little extra for it to go down before I could leave.

Within an hour, I got a call from him. He was horny. We agreed on a time to meet in a public place near my house. He rode with me to my place. Once he got in my car, I reached over and unzipped his pants and played with his dick. He was hard within seconds.

Once we got to my place, I unbuckled and removed his pants immediately, then took off his shirt. We got on my couch in only our underpants. While we kissed, I put my hand down the back of his briefs. When I touched his boi pussy, he loved it. He stopped kissing and moaned. I knew I was in for a great time.

We took our play to my bedroom. He licked my dick like a lollypop. I fingered his hole with lube. He begged me to fuck him but I made him wait.

I had him lean over the edge of the bed as I entered him. Then I had him lay on his back at the edge of the bed with legs in the air. He has some long legs. I proceeded to shift him into a variety of positions. You know I love to switch positions often. Each has a different feeling for my dick and I love that. This boy loved dick in his ass. He kept saying, "Don't cum yet." I like to fuck for a long time myself, so I was up for that. But at some point, I just couldn't wait. I had to blast my load. This boy had me so worked up. He was disappointed and asked if I could go again. Well, it takes me a little bit to start again. And we did go at it a second time.

I hope this boy becomes one of my regulars. He was great.

I wish I had this kind of ease in picking up hot guys from restaurants all the time. But I won't complain. This horny boy was worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Without question, one of THE BEST stories ever. Such balls. Such balls. Reminds me of a time I flirty with a fuck bud while having dinner w/ my boyfriend and his best friend. It was all sooooo surreal.

    ReplyDelete