Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The bartender made my day

I mentioned in my last entry that one of the bartenders at a favorite local restaurant turns out to be gay. The girls at the bar would be so disappointed to know. We met at a mutual friend's birthday party and hit it off. At the party, he was talking all kinds of smack. So, I told him to bring his favorite toys and fantasy when he came. He came over last weekend to "get acquainted."

When he arrived, we had a few drinks. I made him put his bartending skills to work. We stripped down to our underpants while we drinked and played with each other a bit. Then I asked him what fantasy he had in mind and what toys he brought. I could tell from the smile on his face this was going to be fun. He said his fantasy was to be bound, restrained so that he had no control, used with no ability to resist, pushed to his limits, exposed to my wild whims, and raped until he couldn't take it any more. He brought a pair of handcuffs, some rope, some duct tape (yep, the lovely gray tape from Home Depot), a nice long dildo (probably 9 or 10 inches), and a blindfold.

OMG. Did I mention he is hot as hell? And he is not only willing but wants to be restrained and used up by me? Have I died and gone to heaven? I started to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. But I decided to pinch him instead. I got a firm grip on his nipple and twisted. From the look on his face, it hurt like hell. I cuffed his hands behind his back. This boy was mine tonight. We went to my bedroom where I removed his boxers and put the blindfold on him. He was hard already. I used the duct tape to connect his legs at the ankle. He doesn't have much hair on his body, but the little he has on his legs is gonna hurt like a bitch when that tape gets removed. But he did bring the tape himself and I'm not one to disappoint. Much to my surprise, the boy had arrived with a small butt plug in his ass. What a nice present for me. He was already lubed up.

I used some of the rope to tie off his balls - real tight. I thumped his balls to let him know who is in charge and told him those family jewels were mine. I stroked his dick a bit and then told him if he came, I would cruelly punish his balls and thumped them again to remind him. I fucked his mouth for a while. Every now and then I would stroke his dick a little and when he appeared to be enjoying it too much, another thump across his balls.

Imagine this. I've been admiring this cute guy for at least 6 months as he tended bar. I imagined him to be straight as an arrow, fucking every cute girl that came through the bar. And now, in about a week's time, I found out he is gay and here he is at my house willingly letting me have my way with him. In fact, he invited me to torture him and push his limits. It's like winning the lottery.

I turned my attention to his ass. Out with the butt plug and in with the dildo. It was a little long and he did invite me to push his limits. So, I figured it was time to see what he was made of. I pushed that dildo in his ass in one swift push. It went in fast and deep. Almost all the way. He was taking at least 8 inches. Boy did he whimper. But I left it there for him to adjust a bit while I played with his dick a little more. Yes, when he responded well to that, I whacked his balls again. Then I aggressively worked his ass over with the dildo. I would stop to fuck his mouth a few times.

Let me fast forward a bit. I leaned him over the edge of the bed and fucked his ass with my dick. He had earned the real thing. I had worked myself up to the point I could not wait any longer. He was loving it - a little too much. I still had easy access to his balls, so i would stop a few times to whack his balls again. You get the picture? When he started enjoying himself, I reminded him I was in charge. I eventually blew my load.

But I figured this date wasn't over. I was hungry and figured we should go get a bite to eat. There really was no reason I couldn't continue the fun. He said he was hungry and I told him we were going to California Pizza Kitchen at Lenox Mall for lunch. A very public place (for those who are not familiar with it, the restaurant is in an open area in the middle of the mall. Those walking on two levels can see everything going on in the restaurant. Smile!!

I inserted the butt plug back into his ass. I used a shorter piece of rope to tightly bind his balls again. And I had a little surprise from my own bag of tricks. I took a very small amount of Ben Gay and rubbed it on the smooth area between his balls and ass. I didn't use much. I didn't want to push him over the edge, just get him on the edge. Almost immediately he realized he was in trouble. We got dressed and headed to the mall. I made him leave his wallet and keys at my place. We rode in my car. The poor boy had no way out. He was in for the long haul. And he loved it. But it was uncomfortable (and that was simply going to get worse). On the way over, he asked me how long it would burn. I told him not long and that he would get used to it. Turns out, I lie. Although, I do think he adjusted to the sensation a little, but it was a constant reminder. While we were in the restaurant, he kept shifting positions in his seat. After we ate, I made him walk around the mall. He thought he was walking funny (truth is, he wasn't but I told him he was). He was a little embarrassed. He was tortured. He was horny. All at the same time.

We finally made it back home. We showered and I fucked him again. He loved it. He even sent me a text message the next day asking if we could play again. Hello! Of course we can. I can't wait to see how he reacts to me the next time I go by the restaurant while he's working.

I don't usually get this lucky. Yes, I have sex often. Many of the boys I fuck are attractive. Sometimes, I have really hot times. But it is rare that the stars align so perfectly. I love my life.

3 comments:

  1. great story, sounds like you found a guy who you can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fucking man.

    You may think you're the lucky one.

    But I envy him!

    ReplyDelete