Thursday, June 24, 2010

So many reasons to enjoy Starbucks

First, I just found out this week that the cute bartender at one of my favorite Atlanta restaurants is gay. He certainly plays the straight role when he's at work. Guess it helps with his business. Met him at a mutual friend's birthday party last weekend. We talked and flirted. Guess who's coming over to see me this weekend. Yes. He's going to tend bar at my house and I'm going to tap his ass.

Second, I love Starbucks for so many reasons. And you know that one of them is my favorite barista. He loves my dick. I love his ass. I was horny earlier this week so I visited the stud's store. A wink is all it took to get the message across. When he got off work, I got a phone call. Before long, we were going at it like rabbits. It was a work night. But I didn't care. My stud stayed until 2 a.m. and I played with his ass the entire time. If you're going to lose sleep and struggle to stay awake at work the next day, then make sure it's for a good reason. My Starbucks stud is a good reason. But I won't share him with you. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. "If you're going to lose sleep and struggle to stay awake at work the next day, then make sure it's for a good reason."

    RIGHT ON!!!!!! Great entry.

    You gotta read about my Barrista Boy:

    http://thirty3nakedlaydies.blogspot.com/2007/05/meet-barrista-boy.html?zx=f2d756e993b3c010

    ReplyDelete