Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day in Ft Lauderdale

The last week has been a bust. I have been back in Atlanta after a week of business and personal travel. I just couldn't get things to work out. Schedules wouldn't align. Flakes. Nothing seemed to work out. Disappointing. But, the good news is, the week before I had good luck in Texas and Tennessee. Plenty of ass. And Memorial Day was spectacular.

I spent the Memorial Day weekend in Ft Lauderdale. I have a friend who lives there and several of our other friends flew down there too. In total, there were six of us staying there. Our plan was to have a weekend-long orgy. We stayed at Larry's (at least that's what we'll call him) house and he arranged everything. He's got a nice place with a pool. There are other houses around, but spaced far enough apart we had plenty of privacy.

Larry had made arrangements through his friends and also through online ads to have plenty of bottoms through the weekend - not to mention that two of the six staying in the house were also bottoms. So, we had four tops and plenty of bottoms.

Sometimes the four tops shared the two in-house bottoms. Sometimes we almost had enough bottoms for each to have their own. But we were generous and shared our boi toys with our friends.

Larry has his own sling. Now, isn't that the perfect piece of "furniture"? I think I need one for my own home. It became my favorite prop for the weekend. And it was the favorite prop of my favorite bottom that weekend. Meet Brad. I flew in Friday night and when I got to Larry's a few folks were there already. Larry had two of the bottoms he lined up there as a "welcome" surprise. Brad was one of them. This is why I love Larry. The boys were dressed in - well, they were barely dressed. They had on the smallest thongs I've ever seen and they were "working the room." Larry, we love you.

Brad was a stand-out. Probably 25 or so. Tan skin. Dark hair. Tall and skinny. He was very engaging. Great smile. My favorite attribute - Brad likes kink. Brad likes to be pushed to his limits. Brad likes to be dominated. Just my kind of guy.

While I enjoyed all the bottoms off and on all weekend, Brad was my pick and he and I played together often. On that Sunday, we were playing and I took him to the sling. I restrained his feet to the sling and then handcuffed his hands above his head. He wouldn't be able to pleasure himself. He was just going to be used. I tied his balls and connected the rope under the sling to the handcuffs. If he brought his hands down toward his chest or his dick, he'd be yanking his balls. Now, you know that is a nice touch. I fucked Brad and when I got close, I either inserted a butt plug or turned his ass over to another top. This went on for a couple of hours. I finally let him have my load.

He stayed over Sunday night and I fucked him again before I left for the airport on Monday.

Brad was my favorite. I invited him to visit me in Atlanta. Hell, he can move in with me.


1 comment: