Sunday, June 20, 2010

Love me some red

I got lucky today and didn't even have to work hard for it. Had great sex with a red head today. Met him at lunch. One of my friends brought him. He is maybe 30, had the hair on his head cut close, and the hair on his arms and legs was almost blond, but as I found out later, his bush was red and beautiful. We had a lot of fun at lunch and he fit right in.

Since he was such a cutie, I flirted with him. Our mutual friend told him to be careful or I would have him in my bed and rape his ass repeatedly. He commented that he was a big boy and that his ass could take what my dick could dish out. I told him it would be unforgettable. It was on. We kept up the big talk all through lunch. When we were ready to leave, my friend told him to make his choice who he was riding home with. He looked at me. He looked at my friend. "You promised it would be unforgettable. Promises are promises." And he followed me to my car.

On the ride home, he took off his shorts and briefs. What a beautiful red bush. (Did I mention the top was down on my convertible? I'm sure that if someone drove up beside us in an SUV, they could have seen all his glory.) Usually, I'm the one who pushes the bottoms to the limits of their comfort. But this guy's comfort zone seemed to be wider than most folks. I like that.

Once home, we were out of our clothes by the time the door latched behind us. Not only was his bush beautiful and red, he had a big dick and some pretty big low hangers. Among the biggest balls I think I've seen. So, while he sucked my dick, I played with his balls and dick for a while. I jerked him off and fondled his balls with one hand while I finger fucked him with the other. The boy was hard as a brick. He loved me playing with his ass. That big dick is wasted on this boy.

I had him sit on my dick. He got quiet. I thought he might be in pain. But apparently not. The minute my dick was in his ass, he started working my dick with his ass like he would never get another chance to be fucked. He wasn't in pain. He was in pleasure. And pretty soon, I was getting close. I had to change that. I promised to wear out his ass, so I had to last.

I laid him on the bed and played with his dick again. Then, I pulled his legs up in the air and inserted my dick deeply in his ass. While I had easy access to his dick, I decided to edge him. I love to torture my boys this way. It's hard for anyone to submit to edging. You might want to, but when you get close, all you want is to blow. So he kept reaching to finish the job. So, I had to get out the handcuffs and show this boy who is boss.

I flipped him on his side with one leg stretched out on the bed and the other straight up in the air. I took another wrist restraint and connected his handcuffed hands to the leg in the air. Now I had easy access to his boi pussy. And there was nothing he could do about it. Of course, he didn't want to do anything to stop it. He was loving it. His ass ring was now red as a beet.

At this point, I'm in for the long haul. I've made promises and I intend to deliver. When I get close, I withdraw and occupy him some other way while I recover. Then, right back at it. I fucked this boy for almost an hour. I turned him on his stomach, entered from behind, and fucked for another 6 or 7 minutes and then blew a huge load. I turned my attention to his dick. I figured he deserved to cum too. And boy did he blow a big load too. I was smiling. He was smiling.

I love red, and this boy is on my short list of favorites. I hope he becomes a regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment