Monday, January 18, 2010

Caught

Saw a cute asian guy at lunch today. Well, I guess my eyes lingered a bit too long and he caught me. I saw a little smile. So, I figured I was okay. Kept looking over every few minutes. Saw him looking back a few times. When he left, he slipped me a note with his cell number and asked me to text him.

When I got back to the office, I texted him and turns out he works in the building next to mine. Said he got hard sitting at the table, realizing I was undressing him with my eyes. (If he'd only known I was doing even more to him in my mind!!) He's late 20s, Korean, trendy, works in advertising. We arranged to meet after work.

Went for drinks and then headed to my condo. He rode with me. I reached over and rubbed my hand across his crotch. He started getting hard immediately. He returned the favor, loosening my belt buckle and grabbing my dick. Now I was getting hard. We played with each other's dicks until arriving. Once we got in my condo, he became amazingly submissive. I love that. We kissed and undressed each other. The kissing wasn't great, but then again he had a great, smooth body. And, after all, we weren't here to kiss. We were here to fuck. And soon, his lips were locked around my cock. He was aggressive and committed, as if he hadn't had cock in years. (But I think we know that was not the case.) As he sucked, he sighed and that was making me harder and harder.

We went to the bed and I asked him to sit on me. I was laying on my back and he crawled up and began kissing me as he eased my dick up his ass. I don't usually care for the bottom on top, but I suggested it since it is usually easier for the bottom to get used to my thick dick. But tonight, I was enjoying it.

He was so flexible, we tried a new position for me. With him still sitting on my dick, he leaned back and put his legs forward so his feet were just beyond my ears. Then he leaned forward again. We leaned over on our sides and I pulled his face as close to mine as I could. This was fantastic. And he was completely at my disposal. I could tell it wasn't comfortable for him, but I was loving it. We switched to missionary. I loved watching his face. As I was getting close, I turned him on his stomach (my favorite position). As I got close, I started a very slow movement (it really enhances the orgasm) and finished him off. He was happy. I was happy. All is well with the world.

I tried to get him to suck my dick to clean it off, but that was too much for him. He didn't seem to be in a rush, so hopefully he becomes a regular.

Damn! I'm getting horny again just writing about this.

2 comments:

  1. Hot post Horny Top. You wanna get with me just check out my blog and leave a message.
    atlversabare

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post. Wish that was my hole getting that thick cock in it. ;-) I will be in Hotlanta sometime in March-April, might be free to get that hot cock sometime. Hit me up.

    ReplyDelete