Saturday, January 23, 2010

He's back

A former fuckbuddy came back to Atlanta for the weekend. We hooked up last night for a great time.

He's 26 and a cute Filipino. His family is here in Atlanta but he moved away for work. While he lived here, we met every couple of weeks. He would call me up and tell me his hole needed a little attention. Being the good neighbor I am, I had to help the guy out. I should be nominated for a community service award. For both of us, weekdays were busy and that meant weekday quickies. But my favorite times to play were weekends. We had more time. My favorite fuck is when I can take my time, go slow, and essentially use my boi's pussy to edge myself. Get close, then slow down, get close, then slow down, etc. It's my favorite, but not every bottom can take it for that long. But this horny bottom loves it. On weekends, he would often just spend the night to give us more playtime. And he kept coming back for more.

So, you can imagine how hard I got when he called me with the news he was headed to Atlanta this weekend. He dropped by last night for a quickie. We chatted for a few minutes and then started kissing. Clothes were in the way so we started taking them off. He had a surprise for me. I ran my hands in his underpants to play with his ass. Surprise. He arrived wearing a small butt plug. Imagine that. Every time he moved on the way over he could feel that plug in his ass. No wonder he was super horny.

We took the fun to the bedroom. His mouth got my dick so hard, I thought I would explode. Of course, that was the plan. His ass was hungry and my dick fed it. His favorite position is me sitting on the bed and him sitting on my dick facing me. That's how we started. My favorite position is him laying on his stomach while I pound him from behind. And that's how we finished. It was great to see him. It was even better to fill him.

I hope he is able to come back over again this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. What a hot post. I love fucking to the edge and then doing it all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I were in Atlanta again. I love to use my hot hole to edge a competent dick.

    ReplyDelete