Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ending the holiday with a bang

Well, I've been off for a few days to celebrate the holiday and return to work tomorrow. Very horny since it's been days without release.

So, I decided to see what I could drum up. I placed an ad on Craigslist and got several replies within 20 minutes. I was able to get two hook-ups out of it.

The first one arrived early afternoon. He was not quite as hot as his pix (okay, I know, that's the norm rather than the exception) but he was not bad either. In his early 30s, white, average build. The door wasn't closed good and he had my dick out of my pants and in his mouth. I'm an ass man. I like my dick in ass more than mouth. But, this guy had a great mouth with great skill. I have rarely had such a good blow job. I was hard as a brick. I had to try out his ass and he was ready for it. After about 5 minutes, I was still thinking about how great my dick felt when he was sucking, so I told him to put his mouth to good use again. He seemed to love it. It drove me wild when he ran his tongue around my dick head while my dick was in his mouth. Well, I didn't last long, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I blew my load in less than 10 minutes. Best head I've had in years. I don't usually pass on ass, but for this guy, I think I'll invite him back for more head. He was better than a Hoover vacuum cleaner.

I arranged for the second guy to meet me later in the day. He was a college student in his early 20s, slim build. He had a big dick but craves dick in his ass. I am so glad. He didn't give good head (of course, after the guy earlier today, my expectations may be a little off), but his ass was tight and smooth. This kid loves dick in his ass more than most anyone I've ever met. He never touched his dick and the minute I inserted my dick in his ass, his dick got hard and stayed hard.

I love to change up positions often. Each feels different for me and I enjoy them all. I usually end with the bottom on his stomach. It's my favorite way to fuck a guy. But the look on this guys face as I fucked him was so enjoyable, I fucked him mostly in missionary. And he took quite a pounding. We fucked for almost 45 minutes (it helped that I had cum with the Hoover vacuum cleaner a couple hours before). He never complained or seemed to want it to end. After we were done, we took a shower together and he sucked me a little. As he was leaving, he asked if he could come back. HELLO!! Of course you can.

I don't usually get this lucky with Craigslist. I do get replies, but they are usually fakes or flakes or spammers. It's gotten so bad, I don't use it that often any more ... but now I'm rethinking my strategy.

This is my first fucking of 2010 and I am definitely starting off this new year right.

No comments:

Post a Comment