Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do things have to be complicated?

Horny today (yea, right! what's new!!?!). Put up ad on CL mid afternoon and got quite a few replies. The normal picture collectors made their appearance, and those crazy spammers followed about half an hour later. But there were a handful of legit responses.

The usual email exchange. I was looking for a hookup after work. A few were only available immediately. Ended up with two guys I was negotiating with. I use the word "negotiate" because they were both making this a bit complicated. Now, mind you, had I not been horny, I would have quit the back and forth. But, I was about to explode. So, I put up with it.

It's not that either of them were playing games. It's just that they were both so damn picky and finicky. I'm thinking to myself, read my ad. It's clear. I'm a top looking for a bottom. I want my dick sucked and I want to wear out your ass until I blow my load. It's really that simple. You're either with the program or your not.

But these two guys had all kinds of questions, and demands, and they want it this way and that way. Hell, this ain't Burger King.

In the end, it was just too much. I couldn't take it any more. It's not fun for me - not matter how attractive you are, no matter how delicious your ass is - I lose my interest if it's this complicated.

Some days, everything works like a charm. Other days, things are just not meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Sometimes it's great while other times you just get jerked around. Good post.

    ReplyDelete