Monday, January 11, 2010

Went for a hair cut

It was time for a hair cut. Saturday, I went for my appointment. Always have fun. The lady who cuts my hair has become a great friend. She's got a hot son who I'm guessing is late 20s. I've seen him a few times over the years while I was in the salon. When I went to my car, I noticed a piece of paper under the windshield wiper. It had a phone number on it and nothing else. Curious. I called it. You guessed it. Her son left his number. I was shocked.

He was a bit coy and flirty on the phone. "I know you were admiring my ass." "What would you do with my ass?" Well, I'm not one to walk away from an open door like that. So, I flirted back. Fast forward. We ended up getting together Saturday night. He came over and immediately let me know what he wanted. We sat on the couch and he reached over to get me hard. We made out.

I unzipped my pants and led his mouth to my dick. For him, it was a sport. He loves dick in his mouth. My favorite was how he focused on the ring around my penis head. Wow. It was all I could do to hold back. I sucked on him a little. He's partially uncut - you know, where his foreskin covers about half of his dick head. I loved playing with that foreskin.

We headed to my bedroom. He jumped on my bed and had those legs wrapped under his shoulders. He was showing off that smooth asshole. And I liked it. My dick was on high alert. I fingered him with lube a bit and then we fucked like rabbits. He kept saying, "Daddy, use me up." When I would start breathing hard, he would move around, or get off my dick to suck it. It was a bit frustrating, but it did extend our play time. When I finally came, I thought I would explode. We kissed and cuddled a bit more. Then we went out for drinks.

Definitely the hair cut of a lifetime. I hope he comes back for a repeat performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment