Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to my new blog

Hello. I'm a horny top in Atlanta. I intend to write about my experiences.

I'm a 30-something white top who loves a hungry and insatiable bottom. I like bottoms who are all-in, who know what they are, no question about their position. They don't like topping. Don't pretend to be top. Don't call themselves versatile. They love dick in their mouth and ass, and that's enough for them.

I like bottoms of any race, but have a special interest in asian and latino. I prefer my bottoms under 30, or a few years older if really hot and know how to use their equipment.

Atlanta is a great place for bottom hunting. Yes, we have our share of flakes. And, we have our share of drama queens. But there's a ready and willing supply of hungry bottoms here.

Bear with me while I figure out this blogging. Once I get the hang of it, we'll be off and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment