Friday, January 8, 2010

Things are not always as they seem

It snowed in Atlanta yesterday afternoon. We are not used to frozen precipitation. Any way, it was dang cold. But that didn't keep me from getting horny. Ran another Craigslist ad. Got several hits. Chatted back and forth with one guy and agreed to meet at my place. Surprise. He did look like his pictures, but those pictures turned out to be several years old. He advertised himself to be 34 and his pictures looked like maybe 30. Well, in real life, he was pushing 45. I just didn't find him attractive and was not happy about the deception. I sent him packing.

So, what's a fellow to do?!? I tried to work something out with some of the other CL responders. But it wasn't meant to be. So, I had to jerk off.

No comments:

Post a Comment