Sunday, January 17, 2010

He won't walk for days

One of my friends was coming to town this weekend. He's a top too. Early 30s. From India. Nice long dick. Loves to pound ass, too. So we decided it would be fun to find a bottom to share. Earlier in the week, we advertised through several sites and I also reached out to a few regulars. Several were interested and I made tentative plans with several. But one made an offer we couldn't refuse. Well, not really an offer, a request. He wanted us to help him fulfill his fantasy.

Let's call him Andy. He was mid 20s. Said he graduated college last year and was working this year, saving up for grad school. Mixed white and asian. Slim. Olive skinned. Attractive. Perpetually horned up bottom. Said he just couldn't get enough. His fantasy was to be used repeatedly while blindfolded, and when he couldn't take it any more, he wanted more. Now that sounded like a great day to me. So, yesterday, we had Andy's orgy.

I knew my friend and I would be good for several fucks, but for an extended party, we needed a few others. So I arranged for several of my friends to drop by. Saturday afternoon just after 1 p.m., Andy arrived. He showered and I blindfolded him. I had him wear a jock and I also put earbuds in with music at a high volume. I wanted to remove distractions. So, with the blindfold, he couldn't see anyone or anything. With the jock, he couldn't touch himself. With the earbuds, he couldn't hear any conversation. He could focus all his attention on the way his ass felt with our dicks inserted.

My friend and I got first dibs. What a great ass. Andy loves dick. We changed positions often. One dick in his mouth, the other in his ass. Not only were we loving it, but Andy was too.

Soon, a friend arrived. He just walked in the room, dropped his pants, and got in on the fun. Throughout the afternoon, other friends arrived. Some left after nutting. Others stayed for repeat performances. We had a few breaks. During those, I inserted a butt plug in Andy's ass. No relief for him. It's his fantasy. We continued until after 6 p.m. Andy took a pounding for over 4 hours.

There were several times where it was clear Andy was sore and needing a break. But he mustered the courage to take it like a man. He won't walk right for days. But he left with a smile. I got a text message from him earlier today thanking me for a fun time. I think he'll be back. And my dick will be ready.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post. Would like to bottom for you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot...love the anonymous scene with the blindfold. the loud music and earbuds is an interesting approach although i like to hear the grunts of pleasure the top gives as he is getting his nutt in my butt. now that is a real turn-on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky little pig, my fantasy is about the same. The earbuds are a great addition. Totally focused on taking cock. Hot

    ReplyDelete