Sunday, May 23, 2010

From Dud to Stud

After a great time last night, I decided to arrange some fun this afternoon. I tried the usual avenues. After about 30 minutes I still didn't have any good prospects. Went for a late breakfast. When I returned, I tried CL again. Got the usual flakes. A few seemed promising so I continued the e-mail dance with them.

Zeroed in on one who was available around noon. We made arrangements. He sent me an email a little before we were to meet saying he was running late. Ok. No problem. I didn't hear from him for a bit and sent him an email back. He replied saying he was about to leave. I'm thinking this guy isn't coming. But I decided to play it out. Then I get an email he is in the car. Then I get an email he is on the interstate. Well, you guessed it, he wasn't coming. And apparently his life is so boring he resorts to games like this. What a dud!

Disappointing. I fumed for a bit. Went out and ran errands. Met some friends for a mid-afternoon lunch and a few margaritas. Got me back in a good mood. A few more errands. Then to one of favorite haunts. My local Starbucks. There are several I visit often enough that the baristas know me by name. One of the baristas is my secret fuck buddy. He's a cute, tan bottom who is in his mid 20s. We hook up every now and then.

Rewind - How did he become my FB? All of the baristas are friendly and as I mentioned, they make a special effort to learn your name. I usually make conversation with them when I'm there. Last year, I happened to be in the store as they were getting ready to close. I was the only remaining customer. While the other barista was doing something in the back, my fuckbuddy was cleaning the tables and floor. We were just talking and it turned into flirting with each other. Things just started escalating. I invited him to meet for drinks after he got off. He seemed interested. I gave him my cell number.

I left. He had to stay a bit to finish closing the store. After 45 minutes or so, my cell phone rang. It was him. The flirting continued. So, I suggested we meet for drinks. He asked if the bar at my home was good enough. I'm thinking this guy is a freakin' genius. So, he came over. One thing led to another. The horny boy slurped up my dick and his ass swallowed my dick.

After that, I figured he might be a little cold when I saw him at the store, but quite the opposite. He was just as friendly as ever. More so, really. So, one of us will say something to the other about "the bar" - a code word for, let's fuck. And we've done it a number of times.

Fast forward back to this afternoon. He was working today when I dropped by Starbucks for my caffeine fix. We talked while he was making my drink. I asked him if he went to the bar last night. He said no, but he thought the bar sounded like a great place to go when he got off work. I replied that tonight was definitely a bar night.

Well, he just left my home bar a few minutes ago. What a stud! And he knows how to make my dick happy. He was here for over three hours. We sucked. We fucked. Sucked some more. Fucked some more.

I started the day with a dud. I ended the day with a Starbucks stud. I'm going to bed happy.

3 comments:

  1. SO HOT you fucked the barrista!! Nice!! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally hot stud, some of the best fucks come from just random meetings like that!

    ReplyDelete