Monday, May 31, 2010

So much to tell

Well, it's been a busy week for me and I have a lot to catch you up on. I will post as much as I can - but I've got a slut coming over later tonight and will take a posting break to wear his ass out.

Let me back up and share some of the activities of the last week and holiday weekend. It has been unusually productive.

Last Monday night, I had to pack for a business trip (more on that later). But, there's always time to fit in a little ass on the schedule. I got a text message from a grad student who comes over every month or so. He had finished his finals and was planning to go home for the summer. He was horny and wanted dick. Well, you know me. I was horny and wanted ass. A perfect match. So, I told him to come on over.

He's cute. Probably 24 yo. White. Slim. Very masculine. If you were around him away from the bedroom, you would never guess likes guys. And you would absolutely never imagine he's an all-out submissive bottom boy. He's very busy and devoted to his studies. He's paying his way through grad school. I respect that. But I love how horny he gets. He walked in and started taking his clothes and my clothes off. We are down to our underpants. He loves to make out (so do I). Within minutes, I'm sitting on the couch and he straddles me kissing. I reach my hand down the back of his shorts and play with his ass cheeks. When my fingers touches his boi pussy, he froze and moaned. He was so freaking horny. I was in for a great night. I love a boi who knows what his pussy is for.

My dick was hard and poking through the band of my shorts. He reached in and started working my dick with his hand. It wasn't long until he wrapped his lips around it. I decided to get a taste of his dick too. Yum. We needed to go back to the bedroom. Some 69. But, my interest is turning to his ass. And that's what he wanted too.

A little lube and my finger to get things started. Then I switched to a butt plug. I knew he would be tight and needed a little loosening up. When I couldn't take it any more, I started fucking him. Doggy style first. Then I started switching up positions. His favorite is on his back, legs in the air. My favorite is him on his stomach with me penetrating from behind. So we spent plenty of time in those two positions. He kept telling me "more, more." If I slowed down, he was plead, "don't stop." So, I would tease him by stopping and just putting the head of my penis near his ass hole. I made him beg. I love my life!

Well, all good things must come to an end. In my case, I had to get up early the next morning for a long business trip. So, I put everything I had into it for a few minutes and blast a huge load. He cleaned off my dick with his tongue. It tickled. I love that feeling.

He won't be back until the end of summer. So, Monday night's fun will have to last us for several months. He was happy. I was happy. I slept so well Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment