Monday, May 31, 2010

Hit the road

Tuesday morning, I flew out for several days on the road. A business trip unfortunately, but I was able to spend Memorial Day out of town too. I was in several cities which lets me sample the local boi pussy cuisine.

Tuesday, I flew to Texas. Since I would only be there one night, I would have to act fast. I used CL to post ads Monday night and then again Tuesday afternoon. I got way too many responses and didn't have much time to sort through them all. But I did line up two guys at separate times.

I met the first one at his place. He was a little older than I expected. My guess is mid 40s. But he had a great body. He clearly takes care of himself and works out regularly. He likes anonymous. So, we did not exchange face pictures, only body shots. He gave me his address and I used the GPS to find his place. It was not too far from the hotel. His door was unlocked and I went in to his bedroom. He was blindfolded and laying on his stomach. He was already lubed. When he heard me enter, he said my favorite words, "My ass is yours."

No foreplay. No games. No working up to it. I just stuck my dick in his ass and pounded away. I'm good with that. He was too. Nice arrangement. I came quickly.

I had arranged for the second guy to come to my hotel. We had exchanged face pics and chatted via email. He was up for a little more fun. I had a few minutes to set up for some excitement. So, once he arrived at the hotel, he was to text me for directions. I told him to go to the fitness room on 2nd floor and go to the last shower stall. He was to completely strip, put his clothes in the plastic bag provided, lube his ass, and put on the bath robe I had left there. Then text me for more directions. (I love these kinds of scenes. Being in control excites me. Knowing how vulnerable the bottom must feel gets me hard. And the bottoms are usually so horny by they time they get to me, they'll do anything for my dick.) Then I told him to go to the fifth floor and come in room 512. The lights would be off and he should close the door, walk in, drop the robe, and climb on the bed.

I had all the lights off. A little light came in from behind the curtains, but since he was coming from the lighted hallway, I don't think his eyes had enough time to adjust. I was sitting in the chair in the corner. He did exactly as I had instructed. He dropped the robe and climbed up on the bed. My dick was hard as a brick.

No words were spoken. I got up and walked over to the bed and climbed up myself. I lay down on him with my dick in his ass cheeks. I started humping his ass. I was getting close. This scene was just too hot. So, I slowed down. After a bit, I picked up speed again. At the right angle, humping easily becomes insertion. Pop. I am in. And he loved it. He said, "That's what I'm talking about." I told him not to talk, but to communicate with his ass. Smile.

Switched him to his side and my dick never left his hole. Can't get quite as deep this way. So, put him on his back with his legs in the air. I'm all the way in now. My dick is thick too. He didn't seem to have any problem taking it. Back on his side but with one leg up in the air. Now, I can get deep in this position. I love to plant my dick deep in an ass. And he was working his ass lips around my dick like a pro. We continued in several different positions for about half an hour and then I blew my load.

He got dressed in the dark and left.

I had pleasant dreams Tuesday night.

I had business meetings Wednesday, and another flight Wednesday afternoon to another city. I will post about my exploits there later.

1 comment: