Friday, May 21, 2010

You asked for it. You got it.

Today was hell at work. Actually, this entire work week has been hell. So, I needed a stress relief. As soon as I got off work, I started trying to line up some play time for tonight for my dom side. While I ate my dinner, I was logged in to several sites, put up a number of ads, and started sorting through the flakes to find the read deal.

After about 45 minutes I found just the right guy. Early 30s. Short and skinny asian (I think he said he is from Singapore). Smooth, olive skin. Very shy and timid. Especially submissive. He is not out and especially concerned about being discreet. We exchanged only body pics. So, I didn't really know what he looked like above the shoulders.

He said he was interested in role play. It took a few emails to sort through it, but he wanted to be taken, to be raped. Forced to get fucked so he couldn't back out of it. I'm thinking to myself, this is just what I want tonight. A guy who wants me to forcefully take whatever I want.

With a little opportunity for planning, a hotel would be the ideal set up. But we didn't have that kind of time. So, I just had him come to my place. He would walk in to find the house dark, step forward until he felt the chair, and then the role play would begin.

He arrives and I heard him opening the door. All the lights were out and it was pitch black. He closed the door and then I heard the chair when he walked into it. I waited about 30-60 seconds to heighten the anticipation. He didn't know I was standing just a few feet away behind a wall. I was in a great position. When I was ready to step in, there was no door for me to open and I was able to step up behind him.

I moved quickly. I put one hand over his mouth and the other around his chest. I held him tight and told him to keep his mouth shut or he'd get hurt. He whimpered. I quickly got the restraints from my back pocket and tied up his hands behind his back. I stuck a sock in his mouth and then drug him over to the couch. I tied up his feet. I used two band-aids to tape his eyes shut. I don't think he liked this, but I was making the choices at this point. I did turn on a couple of lamps. I wanted to see this boy - I'm very visual. I like to see the ass I'm about to fuck.

As I started taking his clothes off, I told him he should cooperate to avoid decisions he would regret. I decided to make up for my shitty day. So, when he was down to his underpants, I just ripped them off. I don't think that was in his plan. But I was hard as a rock. He was too. What more can you ask for?

I made him stick out his tongue and get my dick wet. Then I grabbed his balls and stuck my dick in his mouth, reminding him that his teeth had better be gentle if he valued his nuts. He sucked me until I was hard as a brick and wet enough to fuck him silly. I flipped him over and admired that smooth perfect ass. At this point, I've got a cute boy naked on my floor, tied up and at my mercy. He wants to be raped. So I pushed all his limits. And I had every intention of making this last as long as I could. I told him his boy pussy would never feel the same. He whimpered again. I inserted my dick in his ass - slammed it in his tight ass - no mercy - no consideration for getting adjusted to my thick dick. This was "take it any way you want it" night at the ass buffet. (And I recommend it with 5 stars.)

I think he was about to cry. I know it hurt. But I know he wanted it to. My plan was to take whatever steps to make this last for a while. I wanted him to still feel tonight's activities all day tomorrow. I pounded hard and fast. Any time I started getting close, I'd slow down, or pause, or take my dick out and strong arm the boy. Then I'd put him in another position and go at it again. We tried as many positions as I could think of. I especially enjoyed those that were most uncomfortable to him. Those where he had the least control. Those where the impact would be deepest.

He was here for almost two hours. We didn't fuck the entire time, but I banged the hell out of him for much of that time. I squeezed his balls and made him beg to get fucked. I don't think he said more than 20 words the whole time he was here, but he did make fairly quiet noises of discomfort, pain, fear. He was loving it. He was getting exactly what he wanted. And so was I.

When I was ready to cum, I made him open his mouth and I came on his tongue. Then I squeezed his nostrils which forced him to swallow. He certainly was not expecting that. I love surprises - giving them, not receiving them.

I dressed him (without his underpants, of course / those are now my souvenir). Then i walked him to the door and turned the lights back out. I removed the tape from his eye, opened the door, and pushed him out. I don't think he ever saw my face.

This was just what I needed to escape my funk this week. I recommend it. Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment