Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hired help - Nice ass

I've had some remodeling work going on at my place. Early this week, they were putting up drywall. There were a few cute guys in the crew. But I noticed one of them kept staring at me. I caught him several times. He was nice looking. So, before they left on Wednesday, I gave him a piece of paper with my phone number. I didn't hear anything from him. So much for that.

Well, this afternoon, around 6pm, I got a call from him. He sounded a bit nervous, but I knew I was in for some fun. We chatted for a few minutes. I asked him if he wanted to get together and play. He said he'd love to. I had dinner plans with friends, so we arranged to meet at 8 p.m.

He arrived a few minutes late, but he was cleaned up. Nothing fancy. Just a normal guy in his late 20s. Latin. On the short side but toned well. Nice face. When he walked in, he was still a little nervous. So we had a drink. He relaxed. We started kissing and exploring each other's bodies. I love to stick my hands down a guy's pants and play with his ass. And this was a nice bubble butt. He loved it as I played with his ass.

Clothes started flying. We found our way to my bed. He had a fat dick. But, of course, he didn't really even need a dick. Tonight was about me owning his ass. He kept stroking his dick and I would stop him. I did not want him to blow his load. I would stroke dick every now and then just as a tease, but that was it.

He sucked on my dick like he couldn't get enough. I used my finger to lube and loosen his hole. I rolled him over and teased him with my dick. I told him to beg for my dick and he did. When he seemed desperate enough, I inserted. Tight ass, even after my finger had worked him over. But this boy must have plenty of experience. He took my thick dick in his tight ass with no problem. He seemed to suck it right in. This was so much better than what my friends were doing (movie). I fucked him for a while in several positions. He loved it on his back.

After I came, he started to jerk off. But I stopped him. I told him to wait. He couldn't cum until I came a second time. We played for a bit until I thought I could go at it again.

I had him use his tongue to lick the head of my dick. I got hard quick. I flipped him on his side with one leg in the air and fucked him again. While I fucked him, I jerked him off. As I was getting close, I increased the speed. I could tell he was getting close. I wanted to time our explosions together. My timing was off a bit. I came and then he came 45 secs or so later but my dick was still in his ass.

He was happy. I was happy. We had a great time. And I highly recommend this contractor for all your drywall needs.

4 comments:

  1. That's so hot. Did he even mention condoms? Nice one! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. total bottom in atlanta sir. just discovered your blog and really enjoy it. i am sure you have guys after you all the time but if you are ever interested in adding another then hit me up

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw email is totalbottom1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete