Saturday, May 22, 2010

Three's not a crowd

Buddy called today and we decided to meet for dinner and then line up some fun after that. We are both tops, but we figured it would be fun to share a bottom. So we started our search. Reaching out to some regulars, ads, you know the drill. He found us a hungry boy pussy. We arranged a meeting time.

After dinner, we went to his place to get ready. A few drinks. He got text message from the college student who was on his way. He was a few blocks away. I'm already getting hard. Boy arrives. Turns out he looks a little older than he described himself, but I figure he was probably 25 or so. We took his clothes off of him as soon as he entered. He doesn't work out much, but he's slim. We got a nice surprise - Red hair (and, yes, a red bush). Tall. Big dick (he doesn't seem to appreciate it). Flat ass (but smooth and luscious).

He started sucking our dicks and licking our balls. The boy loved balls. He had four to play with. He didn't quite have the deep throating down, but he was not bashful about sucking our dicks and slurped away.

When I spread his ass checks he got super aggressive sucking on my buddy's dick. When my tongue touched his boy pussy, he sighed. Now I'm beginning to get the picture. Now I understand why the boy's big dick doesn't seem to be of interest to him. His ass is the center of his sexual focus. My kind of guy.

It didn't long before the boy was begging to be fucked. Far be it from me to deny a boy his wishes. So, I inserted my thick cock as he sucked on my buddy. Doggie style is not my favorite, but then again, I will take ass any way I can get it. And he had a tight ass. The kind that I had some difficulty getting into, even after rimming him and using my finger to loosen him. But, the boy wanted it. I wanted his ass. So, don't let it be said I ever give up.

After a while, I switched places with my buddy. I started getting close so I had him just lick my dick. I love that feeling anyway. This kid loves dick.

We switched up several times. I finally got the boy in some of my favorite positions. Missionary. On his side with one leg in the air. On his stomach so i have full access to his ass. I came with him leaning over the bed. My buddy came with the boy on his back, legs in the air.

We exchanged phone numbers so he can milk my ass with his dick another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment