Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Not every day is this top's dream

My friend and I were looking at my blog tonight. He said, "People are going to think every day for you is a top's fantasy. It sounds like your life is one great hook up after another." Hilarious. I wish.

The fact is I only blog about my exciting hookups. Truth is not every day is such a thrill. There are day's when this horny top gets no ass.

Some times I arrange a hook up with a flake. I have met my fair share of pix collectors. I have arranged to meet folks who did not show up. (These are the folks I don't get - what's the point? Is their life so small and boring that they have the time and interest in toying with someone else's??) Some have arrived and then it became clear they were not what/who they said they were. Others have shown up and it turns out they were too shy or timid, or they were not sure what they wanted.

Some hook ups arrive and have not taken care of themselves. Now, I like ass. But I'm not sticking my dick in just any ass. If you smell like shit, look like shit, act like shit, then I will send you packing. You don't have to be gorgeous, perfectly sculpted, athletic. But you do need to take care of yourself, and be clean.

Some "bottoms" are really just wanna-bes. I'm a top. I'm not confused about that. I'm clear on it. I love it. I enjoy it. I don't want a bottom who's not into it. I want my bottoms to know what they are, like it, appreciate it, enjoy it, crave it. I don't want a top who thinks he might like to bottom. I generally prefer to avoid versatile because they usually end up being tops who don't enjoy bottoming. That's no fun for me. The way I see it, you know what you are. Be proud of it. Embrace it. Go with it. Stick with it.

Sometimes my regular hook-ups can be difficult to connect with. Schedules don't match. Other distractions.

No, I don't enjoy a great bottom every day. I just choose not to write about those disappointing times.

No comments:

Post a Comment