Sunday, May 2, 2010

Some hookups are just a bust

Yesterday, I had a chunk of time free and I was horny. So I put up an ad on CL and logged onto Adam4Adam. It took 30-45 mins to cut through the crap and get something lined up. A 24-year-old latin boy came over. Small frame at 5'5" and thin. But his body was toned well. He loved to kiss and we had a great time. His oral skills were not so good. I played with his ass and he loved it. Every time I touched his ass, he would moan. The boy was excited and I like that. But he was extremely tight.

After I thought he was loose enough for me to enter, I lubed up and tried to invade his ass. Well, he was still so tight there was no getting in. Now, my dick is a little thick, so I've experienced this challenge before. But usually, a little ass work will get the bottom ready. Apparently, this kid needs more extensive work. He tried. He wanted my dick in his ass. But the kid was in pain and just couldn't take it. What a bust!!

At this point, I was running out of free time and I decided to just jerk him off. I didn't let him get me off. I certainly had no intention of wasting my horniness on a cheap jerk off. I had every intention of fucking ass even if I had to wait a while.

Last night, still horny, I called one of my regulars and he came over. His ass took to my dick quickly. He's always dependable and you can count on his ass to deliver every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment