Saturday, May 1, 2010

Overcoming guilt by brute force

Several years ago a college student responded to an ad for a sex slave. In our email exchange and phone conversation, he seemed like great candidate. He came over. Tall black bi boy with runner build. Long legs. Big dick. Smooth body. As you've heard before, my rule is that sexual servants are not allowed to wear clothes inside my house. So, as instructed, he stripped just inside the door the first time he arrived. He had great oral skills. The boy can suck dick. I put the boy through the paces. He was bound. He was enjoying it. After 45 minutes or so, something happened. I let him leave.

He contacted me several months later and wanted to come back over. Hey, I didn't think he was sex slave material, but he did give good head. So I let him come over. Similar thing happened after an hour or so. I figured out that he was not comfortable with his feelings. He felt guilty. He'd get horny and would give it everything he had, but as he pursued those feelings, the guilt would grow and override.

We met up several more times over the last several years. He would suck me. And I discovered that I loved to edge the kid. He would beg me to let him cum and I would get him close, then stop. I loved it. So, he didn't work out as a sex slave, but I was having fun.

In March, I was having a late lunch with friends. I got an email from him. It was fairly long. But the short story is this, he recognized his feelings will never go away and he won't ever work through them until he faces them. He was begging me to give him one more chance. He wanted to serve me sexually without reservation and he asked me to bind him and no matter how much he might protest, he wanted me to continue using him. Now, remember that I'm sitting at a table with friends. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

So, I replied back and asked what he was willing to commit to and he serious was he that I take what I want without regard to him objections. He quickly replied that he had no limits and would trust my judgement. He said he was willing to be gagged. That he was wholly committed to serving me in any way I please. So I asked him when he was available. He said he was available then.

So, now that he had me hard, I was ready to have some fun. I finished my lunch and made up some lame excuse about needing to leave early. He asked me to pick him up. He lives about 20 minutes away from me. Once he was in the car, I told him to remove his pants and underpants and put them in the back seat. He complied. That big dig of his started growing. When we arrived at my condo, I made him walk up the stairs butt naked (he didn't know it, but rarely does anyone use the stairs, so I was confident no one would see him).

Once inside, he remembered the rule. He took off his shirt. He has a beautiful body. He kneeled in front of me and asked to be used up. I handcuffed him before he started sucking my cock. I blindfolded him. I asked him what he wanted me to do to his ass. A perfect reply: "I want you to rape my ass." Music to my ears. We went to my bedroom and I restrained his legs. I have a small butt plug that I inserted into his mouth and then used tape to prevent him from spitting it out. My trash talk got even more assertive. I told him how I was going to use his ass as my personal fuck toy and there wasn't a thing he could do about it. The more I talked, the harder he got. He was loving it. He may have been wrestling with the feelings of guilt, but this time I didn't know it. He couldn't say anything. He couldn't push me away. All he could do is submit. And that is exactly what he did. I took my time and made it last. He did whimper a few times, but there's no doubt in my mind that he got what he'd been dreaming about.

I kept him at my place a while. I fucked him twice. When I was done, I removed the tape from his mouth and he thanked me for a great time. He loved it.

He's mid 20s now and works for a consulting company. That means he travels most of the time. I expect he'll submit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment