Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Some married men need it up the ass

I am still surprised how many married men love to suck dick and get fucked. The good news is they generally know what they want and there's little drama. They are usually interested in walking in, getting naked, sucking some dick, getting fucked, and then leaving. The most difficult challenge can be coordinating schedules. They typically need to meet during their lunch hour. But I happen to work in a busy office and retail area, so there are many men to choose from. I don't live too far from my office, so it's convenient too.

Married guys are usually good regulars. They want to keep it quiet, so meeting up with the same person reduces the number of people in the know. I've got a few married guys who call me when they are horny. That's convenient.

I met a new married guy this week for a lunch time quickie. We met online and have been talking back and forth over email for almost two weeks and then last week we talked by phone twice. We did not exchange pictures (he didn't want them floating around on the internet). So, we met at a coffee shop. To the rest of the world, it looked like a business meeting.

I told him I would be wearing a blue suit and red cufflinks. He was to introduce himself by saying "Sorry I'm late, I was on the phone with Phil." When I saw him coming toward me, I started getting hard. He is quite the looker. Late 20s but looks younger. Dark hair, a little long. Tan skin. Great smile. After a few minutes, we left and he followed me to my place. Once inside, we both stripped and reached for each other's dick. I was already hard and he was dripping pre-cum.

Without delay, he had my dick in his mouth. He knew what he was doing. I went to suck his dick and he asked me not to. He wanted my dick in his ass and that was it. Hey. That's fine with me. Once my dick was good and wet, we went to the bed and I started fucking him. He had mentioned it had been a while since he'd been fucked. It was clear he was enjoying it. He sure seemed appreciative. I usually like to make my fucks last a while, but this was a lunch time quickie. So, I didn't waste any time or slow down. While I was pounding him, he asked that I cum in his mouth. I prefer to cum in an ass, but whatever. I told him I was close and he started jacking himself. I pulled out and positioned myself to feed him my load. As I started pulsing, he started sucking. While he was cleaning my dick, he came himself. No afterglow (LOL). He got dressed and was out of here quickly.

It was the best lunch I've had in weeks. I hope he stays in touch.

Let's hear it for the married men.

3 comments:

  1. Very hot recount. I've hooked with a lot of married and committed men over the years: some gay, some straight. Most connections have been hot, but the downside is when I like them. They're not around a lot and there's not a great deal of affection (kissing). Oh well. The guy from this posting sounds hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Married men are great, get it done, get off and go. Of course for my purposes I prefer they are top married men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hottest part of this post: he let you fuck him raw! Hope you cum in his ass next time! -Dan

    ReplyDelete